Sunday, July 31, 2011

Time to Get Focused!

Tomorrow is the first day of the new month, and my first day back into my good health routine. Summer was wild...Summer Reading(work) kicked my butt,  and my focus slipped away from my healthy routines. I don't think I did terrible this summer, but I know I have gained some weight...more more importantly lost my healthy living focus.  I stopped watching my food intake, and the heat kept me away from working out regularly. But tomorrow is a fresh start...I am back from vacation and refreshed.  In the morning, I will weigh myself, and move forward from the slip up of summer.
My goal is to get to 175 before Christmas!  Time to get focused!

1 comment:

  1. I'm refocusing on my health again as well. With the start of school it just seems like the right time. Let's do this!

    ReplyDelete