Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day guys. Hope you are receiving lots of love from the ones that love you most.

I just wanted to say thank you for all your kindness during the loss of our sweet Humphrey. We are still grieving, adjusting, and leaning on each other during this time of change. I have just been in awe of the kindness we have received. Emails, txts, phone calls, and cards. One of our friends even made a donation in our name to a local shelter. Kindness and love is just so amazing...and I hope I can pass that kindness forward to other people.

I am in the process of trying to catch up on your blogs...I have missed reading about your journeys and lives.


5 comments:

  1. Hey Jessica, I've missed you. We've loved and lost 3 dogs (all golden retrievers). We still talk about them and remember their antics. Eventually the good memories outweigh the grief.

    Are you still doing 17DD? I'm on day 12 and it's really working for me. You are one of my bloggie friends who lead the way with this. Thank you!

    Happy Valentine's Day right back atcha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tish...yes I am still plugging away with the 17 DD. Still finding success :) Glad you are enjoying it.

      Delete
  2. We've missed you! :) Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better Friend. I so know what you are going through!!! When we lost our little dog, we vowed we would never get another one - 1 month later we had one, then 5 months after that we got another! They are amazing!

    Keep focused!

    ReplyDelete