Sunday, August 31, 2014

Goals for the week and month

August was a tough month, and I cut myself some slack. But now it is time to refocus. Work is about to amp up again and I need a few goals to keep myself focused.

September Goals
Lose 5 lbs ( from lowest WW WI)
30 miles run/walk ( I managed 60 miles during the month of July, so 30 should be very doable)
Track Daily

This Week-
Reread my SF paperwork

Track Daily
One lap around the library every work day
Only water and tea
30 minutes of intentional movement daily

5 comments:

  1. those sound very doable. I always admire someone that can set goals for themselves... I am soooo not wired that way but wish I was. Many blessings on your journey!!!! I am excited that I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by the blog :) What is your blog?

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad I saw this post! This reminded me that I too need to work on some goal setting! Your goals sound very doable, and just the fact that you have them down on your blog should help! Hopefully I will get my goals down on my blog tonight or tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. September is a good time to set goals! It's almost more like a new year than January is to me, since I work in Education. Good luck! I look forward to seeing you succeed and cheering you along!

    ReplyDelete