Monday, September 1, 2014

Welcome September

Happy September 1!  In Alabama, it is still HOT HOT HOT and HUMID, but with the beginning of September, I know that Fall and cooler temps are just around the corner. I am excited about cooler weather, but sad to see the days get shorter again. It definitely makes it harder for me to get in runs at night. I did purchase a flashing waist light today at Target and an LED bracelet at the dollar store. So I will still be able to get a few runs in during my early evenings home from work which will soon before few and far between.

Tonight's workout was a sweaty two miles. Sweaty and itchy because I forgot to spray down with bug spray!

4 comments:

  1. Im excited about fall coming too.... I like your idea of getting lights to wear, I'm gonna have to do that too. great run tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, sweaty and itchy workouts no fun! But you got a workout in so go you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Subha Nhi Hoti,bebsi Ka Alam Bikhra Hai Sare Janha Me,Koi Bhi Awaz De Ab, Mann Ko Tasslli Nhi,Iss Trah Ji Rha Hu Tanha, Ab Subha Nhi Hoti,play bazaar websites new creating ideas satta king Chand Ko Dekhkar Bhi Subha Nhi Hoti,Dard Ka Pinjar Bna Hai, Mera Suna Janha,Kitni Bhi Dua Kro Ab, Rab Se Mere Mann,Zindgi Chatptati Hai, Par Riha Nhi Hoti,

    ReplyDelete
  4. play bazaar
    play bazaar Some people get light headed after a treatment, although not many.

    ReplyDelete