Monday, April 27, 2015

Keep Pushing Forward

I am still here. Reading your blogs even though I don't post much myself. This picture is from my last race two weeks ago. Nothing but HILLS! Definitely the roughest road 5k I have ever ran. This weekend is a 7k. I ran it last year, so I am looking forward to seeing if I can improve my time. Still at Weight Watchers. Scale is slow to move since I started training for my 10mile run in June. Hope everyone is doing great! We just have to keep pushing forward!

5 comments:

  1. Look at that smile, even though the hills kicked your butt. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. play bazaar starting the businjess hub in the globally. America, US, Japan and Thailand are the top 5 country where they are going to invest in the large quantity. satta kinig among of the businesses can bind of the market share against apple and Microsoft. let's what's next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me Kabhi Jhank Kar Dekho To Sahi Kitna Rote Hain Tanhai Me Auron Ko Hansane Wale play bazaar Dur Na Jaya Karo Dil Tadap satta king Agar Thak Jaao Kabhi Toh Humse Kahna Hum Utha Lenge Tumko Apni Baahon MeinAap Ek Baar Pyar Karke Toh Dekho Humse play bazaar satta king
    Hum Khusiyan Bichha Denge Aapki Raahon Mein.

    ReplyDelete