Sunday, November 2, 2014

Goodbye October!

October was a horrible month for me. It started with the horrible rash I had and ended with an intense flareup of gout that I am still dealing with. This is day 12 of gout, and I am so over it! Walking is difficult and running is out of the question. My final grand prix run is this Saturday, and right now there is no way I can participate. I am completely bummed out. My weight was up and down all month, but I ended the month a pound up. I am okay with that given the steroids I was on all month and the lack of exercise.

More than anything, I am just feeling discouraged. I am hoping November will be a better month and that I will be up and moving (without pain) soon!

8 comments:

  1. Girl---you DID have a hard month! November will surely be better. I look forward to hearing a month from now about all the great accomplishments that took place in November. :) Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart, that sounds terrible! Hope you get that gout under control soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo to a hard month. But, it's over so now you can focus on November!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pain stinks!! Hoping you find relief soon and can focus on a November that will make you proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How was November? I hope it was better and you are back to feeling great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a rough month...hope November was better! Hang in there!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Subha Nhi Hoti,bebsi Ka Alam Bikhra Hai Sare Janha Me,Koi Bhi Awaz De Ab, Mann Ko Tasslli Nhi,Iss Trah Ji Rha Hu Tanha, Ab Subha Nhi Hoti,play bazaar websites new creating ideas satta king Chand Ko Dekhkar Bhi Subha Nhi Hoti,Dard Ka Pinjar Bna Hai, Mera Suna Janha,Kitni Bhi Dua Kro Ab, Rab Se Mere Mann,Zindgi Chatptati Hai, Par Riha Nhi Hoti,

    ReplyDelete