Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pin the Runner on the Treadmill

http://www.fitsugar.com/Cardio-Workout-Beginner-Treadmill-6856999

A few days ago, I noticed this workout on Pinterest, I pinned it with the intention of giving it a go one day. Well one day was yesterday! This was a great workout for me. I didn't complete it perfectly. On each of the 2 minute 5.8 intervals, I only made it one minute. BUT I HAD NEVER GONE 5.8 on the treadmill longer than a few seconds. So I was stoked! I will keep using this workout until I can complete it in its entirety.

Have you ever found a workout you enjoyed on pinterest?

2 comments:

  1. ThANKYOU!!!!
    I usually hover between 4.5 and 5.0 and do a few second 'sprints' at 5.0 and 6.0. Im going to give this a try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting this website!! Now that its getting cold outside, Ive been using it more and more!!

    ReplyDelete