Thursday, July 19, 2012

Three Things Thursday

1. This has been a great week at the gym! My friend and co-worker, Jaimee, has joined my twice this week! Isn't it nice to have a gym buddy? I feel like the time flies by with her there! And it is nice to have someone to help motivate you, too! She was at the gym when I completed the pinterest workout on Monday, and it was nice to know there was someone there to pick me up if I were to fly off the treadmill. LOL :)

2. The tunes on my ipod are worn out! I am so over them. It is time to mix it up! What is on your playlist currently?

3. I have a day conference tomorrow out of town. I am thinking about heading to Fleet Feet for some new shoes after the conference ends. It has been over two years since I have ran in "fitted" shoes and my current shoes are about to their mileage limit.  Hmmmm....the answer would be so easy if I had a few more dollars in my bank account :) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment