Saturday, October 4, 2014

WI 10/4

Starting WW weight- 215
Lowest WW Weight- 182.8
Last Week's Weight-182.8
This week's WI- 180.6
This Week's Change:-2.2
Change from Lowest WW weight-- -2.2
Total Change- - 34.4

This has been a strange week. On Wednesday when I got up, I had three spots on my face. I joked with Tommy that I looked like I a 15 year old with the "pimples" on my face. That afternoon, a coworker asked if I was feeling okay and commented about my face. I went and took a look and had around 20 places on my face, by that evening they were down my neck and on my chest. When I got up the next morning, they were on my arms. I called into work and decided to see the doc in a box near my house because I was sure I couldn't get an appointment with my regular doctor. They told me it looked like an allergic reaction and gave me two steroid shots, a cream, an oral steroid pack, and and oral anti itch. She told me to stay home and rest for a couple of days and if I was not significantly better to stop back in on Saturday. This morning I was back, got another steroid shot and two more prescriptions. UGH.

So the good news is even with all the steroids, and wanting to eat the wallpaper off the walls, I managed to lose 2.2 this week. (I weighed in today after my doctor's appointment, but didn't stay for a meeting since it was with a different leader.)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I giggled at your eating the wallpaper off the walls remark. I've never had to take a steroid, but my poor dog did for some allergy issues a couple of years ago and she was a bottomless pit. Any idea what you reacted to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss of some poundage! That said...good luck with the spots/allergic reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rakhen Aankhon Me Isey, Ki Aansuon Ka Samandar Ab Sanbhala Nahi Jata.
    Sad Shyari In English Fonts At Poetry Tadkaplay bazaarwebsites new creating ideas satta king KabhiRo Lene Do Apne Kandho Pe Sar Rakhkar Mujhey, K Dard Ka Bawandar Ab Sanbhala Nahin Jata.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. satta king
    play bazaar Unlike when you have blood drawn or get a vaccine, acupuncture needles do not go very deep into the skin. Some people say that they feel a little pressure, but overall it is not a painful experience.

    ReplyDelete