Monday, September 29, 2014

WI 9/26

I am late getting this info up. I don't know why I didn't take the few minutes to get this posted, but I didn't. And just let the weekend become a free for all.

Starting WW weight- 215
Lowest WW Weight- 182.8
Last Week's Weight-182.8
This week's WI- 182.8
This Week's Change:0
Change from Lowest WW weight-- 0
Total Change- - 32.2

I stayed the same this week. I wish I was posting this on Friday afternoon and knew I had a clean slate for the week to make improvements, but the weekend was a disaster food wise. And it will probably take me the entire week to make up for over indulgent weekend. I am not sure what sparked this, but it happened. I am back on track now and for that I am thankful!

I also haven't posted yet about my 5 mile race I participated in on September 20. I need to get that up and celebrate that accomplishment rather than beating myself up mentally about the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Focus on kicking that five mile butt and not on your indulgent weekend. No loss is better than a gain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unlike when you have blood drawn or get a vaccine, acupuncture needles do not go very deep into the skin. Some people say that they feel a little pressure, but overall it is not a painful experience. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete