Monday, April 15, 2013

April 15 Workout

I struggle with not know what to post. When I started my blog back up earlier this year, I posted a weekly review of my workouts and my weekly WI. Then I felt like this was very boring. Now, I am going to try to do daily updates of my workouts. And see how that goes.

*Warm Up with .25 miles on the treadmill

*Strength-
3 sets of 12 bicep curls 20lbs
3 sets of 12 tricep pushdowns 50lbs
2 sets of 12 assisted pull-ups
2 sets of 12  assisted dips

*1 mile on elliptical 9:17 (My intention was to run a mile on the treadmill, but they were all full.)

30 minute walk outside at home. HR monitor showed 270calorie burn for walk.


2 comments:

  1. I just like hearing from you, no matter what you post! I wish I was better at sticking to strength training. I always rock the cardio but ignore weights. I know both are so helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment! This is my first time to be consistent with strength training (couple of times a week), and it has been very beneficial. I don't enjoy it as much as cardio, though. Hope you are feeling well, and can't wait to "meet" your little one soon :)

    ReplyDelete