Monday, April 22, 2013

April 22- Not what I planned

My plan today was to head to the gym after work for some strength and treadmill work. But when I finally left work (late), I just wasn't into it, and drove right past the gym. I had to stop at the grocery on the way home for my weekly grocery trip. When I got home, I went back and forth about what my workout would be. I actually put a DVD into the player, and changed my mind before I pressed play. I heading outside and got in 2.33 mile (all walking). Tomorrow and Thursday I have to work late because of events at work. One day will be a rest day and the other will be a morning workout.

2 comments:

  1. Some best laid plans......dont happen!! Proud that you still did something!! Im always tempted to sit on the couch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. Im just proud you did something and got it in! Great Job!!! ~Nicole

    ReplyDelete