1. A picture of you holding up a positive sign for yourself.
My sign says "Never Give Up!"
2. Your current week’s weight as well as your challenge start weight. *optional
Challenge Start Weight : 193.5
Current Weight: 191.5
*I will be so excited if I make it into the 180's next week. I have yoyoed between 194-190 for months!
3. Your goal(s) from now, or whenever you decide to join, until December.
Goal 1: 200 tracked workout miles...(treadmill, street runs,biking,elliptical,swimming,etc)
18 Miles tracked this week: 6 treadmill, 12 cycling. I am a little short on my weekly mileage goal of 20miles, but I had to take some days off while I was sick.
Goal 2: 5k in under 40 mins - Starting Couch to 5k again working on speed during run interval :Week 2 finished.
Goal 3:Journal food 5days a week- Journaled using Sparkpeople 4 days. There were a couple days I felt so bad I didn't eat much. On those days I didn't journal.
Goal 4: Do something each week to make myself feel gorgeous. Mud Mask :)
4. ONE thing that you are proud of for the week.
I am proud of making my Doctor's appointment at the first sign of feeling sick. I am bad to wait around thinking I will feel better in a day or so,only to end up feeling worse for much longer. This week I nipped those ear and throat infections in the bud before that got too bad.
5. ONE thing that you can improve upon for the following week.
After being sick, my house is a WRECK! I MUST get things back in order, including cleaning out my fridge!!