List Ten Things I LIKE:
1. The change of seasons. I particularly love the change from Summer to Fall.I love the firt crisp, cool morning. The changing of the leaves. Front porches decorated with mums, pumpkins, and scarecrows. Ooh, I can't wait.
2. Weekend getaways with my husband. I love to pack up the car and go. I don't care where we go, as long as we are together in search of an adventure. And it is ALWAYS an adventure with us :)
3. Working at the library. I am so blessed that I LOVE my job. Everyday I am able to make a difference in a child's life!
4. Craft fairs! I love a good craft fair. This fall is full of them and I can't wait :)
5. A day off with nothing scheduled. I love to be able to wake up and decide what I want to do rather than look at a list of things I have to do.
6. Feeling accomplished at the end of the day. This can be cause of work, a clean house, a good run...it doesn't matter the reason I feel accomplished, I just love that feeling.
7. A good book. I have recently fallen in love with audio books on playaway. Driving 45 mins to and from work each day, I can get through a good book in no time...and it definitely beats listening to the radio :)
8. Blog challenges. There is something about being innvolved with these challenges that really keeps my motivation up.
9. Scented candles. My favorite is pumpkin or sugar cookies.
10. A clean house.I just feel so much better when my house is in order. I am far from a domestic goddess, and my mother did not teach me wonderful housekeeping skills, but when my house is "clean" I just feel better all over!
Ten bloggers with whom I'd like to share this award (It's a very pretty one for your sidebar with non-caloric cupcakes!)
A Small Loss
All About the Bottom Line
A Little More Passion
For Real, This Time
Is It Really Just a Number
Life's Journey with a Smile
Live, Smile, Run
From Fat to Fab
Enjoy your cupcake :) Can't wait to learn more about you! -Jess