Sunday, December 5, 2010

Drop Dead Gorgeous by December -Weekly Report 16

1. A picture of you holding up a positive sign for yourself.
"Tis the Season to be Drop Dead Gorgeous!"

2. Your current week’s weight as well as your challenge start weight. *optional
December Weight: 190.5
3. Your goal(s) from now, or whenever you decide to join, until December.
Goal 1: 200 tracked workout miles...(treadmill, street runs,biking,elliptical,swimming,etc) Woohoo Goal completed!
Goal 2: 5k in under 40 mins... Completed 10/30/10 PinkDressRun 38:39
Goal 3: Journal food 5days a week.  Not too bad ;)

Goal 4: Do something for myself to make me feel gorgeous. I got hit on my a college Frat boy on my way into a restaurant....Hahaha!  It made me feel gorgeous and glad that I was going in to meet my wonderful husband.


4. ONE thing that you are proud of for the week.
Picking my mileage back up :) And so many Merry-thon participants :)
5. ONE thing that you can improve upon for the following week.   
         Keep up the great gym routine.

To those of you doing this challenge, is this our last week?

8 comments:

  1. I bombed. I did 2 DDGBD posts and then realised it was ok to not be successful with everything I try... (sounds like a message I should be holding up and photographing lol). You are now officially Drop Dead Gorgeous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last official day is the 19th, but most people have given up - which stinks, cuz it's such a lovely idea and it's been so fun! Kudos for sticking it out the whole time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so great on your goals!
    I love the pics every week, you look like you're a happy person, like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have 100% kept up with it, but I was disappointed when Jess stopped posting everyone's results. I'm thinking of doing something in the new year - do you know of any challenges? It's a thought I've had floating around in my head - if I don't find a good one I might host one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are adorable! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did it! Check out the post! The challenge starts on January 3.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so stinkin cute!! I am getting back into my motivational spot. Cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really are too cute! Haha, that's awesome a frat boy hit on you! Nice job with your goals!!!

    ReplyDelete