Friday, December 3, 2010

Fancy Nancy

I mentioned the Fancy Nancy Party in my Three Things Thursday post yesterday...so I thought I would share some photos! We had a great time, but I am exhausted!
Ready to Greet my Little Fancies :)

Hannah loves a Fancy Party!

All the girls loved the Fancy table settings.

Juice and cookies! I had two cookies...

I just love this picture.

All of my Winter Staff being Fancy.

The book that inspired the party.

A few of the girls posing after the party!

I Love Mrs. Helen...she is a great team member and even better friend! Plus she looks awesome!

This was a registration event and all 25 little girls showed up along with the Mommies, Daddies, and Grandmas that go with them. The party was a blast! Tonight Santa is coming for Story Time! And then the weekend...Woohoo!

5 comments:

  1. Aww, what fun! You are so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! I love it! My friend's daughter wants me to read Fancy Nancy to her, EVERY time I go over there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! What a great idea for a kids party. I love that your coworker even put on a tux - fancy indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my!!! How cute!!! Things like this ALMOST make me wish I had a girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I ever go back to the public library, I'm definitely swiping the fantastic idea. LOVE the pix. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete