1. I am at 10.6 miles completed so far for the Merry-thon and plan to hit the gym again tonight. Tomorrow will be a night off from the gym and then I plan to run outside one day this weekend, if the weather isn't too bad. Yesterday our high was only 34!!! In Alabama that is COLD! And they are predicting snow for the weekend.
2. I think I have my Winter Wonderland Warriors Goals figured out...but still may tweak a few...Here they are...
2. 150 miles on Bike (This will be at the gym)
3. 2 miles in 24 minutes ( I was hoping to get this done by the end of the year, but think I will still be working on it when the challenge starts)
4. Participate in an official 5k ( I haven't done one in a while.)
5. Do 100 minutes of Wii Fitness a week. ( I read about others using there Wii all the time, but usually only use it when I can't get to the gym...I want this to be an extra component.)
6. Save $100 per month. (This will be tough, but I think I can do it.)
7. Strength Train 2 days per week. (Maybe if I add this as a challenge goal I will be more consistent.)
8. Eat 7 fruit/Veggies per day. (In general I think I do this...but it will be more planned now.)
9. Drink at least 64oz of water per day. (This is usually no problem during the week, but I need to work on my weekend water consumption.)
10. Do something FUN once a week. (This could be a movie at home with Tommy, a Girl's Night, or taking Humphrey for a hike...just something fun...sometimes I get in a funk during the blah winter months.)
What do y'all think of those goals??
3. For the last couple of weeks, my calories have been up...not really with fat heavy foods, but I have just wanted MORE of what I usually eat. Have any of you been experiencing this?