Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June Boom

During the month of June, I will be participating in Alan's June Boom! (If you haven't checked out Alan's page, you should!)


The June Boom has three rules: 
  1. Exercise every day in June. I'll do at least 30 minutes of something every day.
  2. Start something you've been putting off. This will be finding and making an appointment with a new doctor. (I need to do a bit of research, choose the doctor I think will be best for me, and make the appointment.) I don't know why I dread this sooo much, but it is a MUST this summer (I don't want to go back to my current doctor and will need a 3 month check up soon), so I will make it a goal for June!
  3. Be publicly accountable. I will update my blog once a week on my June Boom Progress.

5 comments:

  1. Me too! Got up this morning looking forward to my walk today. That doesn't happen very often. This is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the start of a new month! It's so fresh :) good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun challenge! You can do it!!

    Keep focused!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower here! Found you via Alan's page. I'm on the June Boom! too! Can't wait to see your progress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, June Boom buddy!!! This challenge is going to be great!

    You won the giveaway on my blog, so let me know which prize you prefer. I can't get the e-mail link in your profile to work. Here's my personal e-mail: christi dot patterson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete