Sunday, November 21, 2010

Drop Dead Gorgeous by December -Weekly Report 14

1. A picture of you holding up a positive sign for yourself.
Tommy made this week's signed and snapped the picture :) I loved it!

2. Your current week’s weight as well as your challenge start weight. *optional
November Weight: 190.5
3. Your goal(s) from now, or whenever you decide to join, until December.
Goal 1: 200 tracked workout miles...(treadmill, street runs,biking,elliptical,swimming,etc) Woohoo Goal completed!
Goal 2: 5k in under 40 mins... Completed 10/30/10 PinkDressRun 38:39
Goal 3: Journal food 5days a week.  Food has been all over the place...good days and bad days. Not enough journaling.

Goal 4: Do something for myself to make me feel gorgeous. Hubby gave me some extra kisses and I felt gorgeous :) Hee hee ;)


4. ONE thing that you are proud of for the week.
Getting my Snow Village set up...hope to get the rest of the decorating done this week.
5. ONE thing that you can improve upon for the following week.   
         Log more miles..this was a laxed week at the gym.

4 comments:

  1. Love the pic Jess!! Too cute. I am forever thankful to you for making me set goals on my running. well, you didnt MAKE me but really I stole your idea...hehe. anyway, i am 22/25 on my running goal before thanksgiving!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the napping picture. I love to take a nap...I guess b/c it is a rare indulgence!
    I am going to set a mileage goal for December...see you are an inspiration to lots of us! :)
    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a great picture of you, I love it!

    You're doing great on your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jess! I haven't stopped by in a while...been crazy busy. I have a lot of catching up to do on reading your blog! It looks like you're working hard as usual. Well done, my friend! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
    Rae
    xo

    ReplyDelete