Wednesday, February 23, 2011

On the Road..

Yesterday, I hit the road for a meeting out of town. I actually worked half a day and then hit the gym for an hour before heading out. Overall, my trip down was good. There were a few hiccups that caused my trip to take a little longer(about 5 hours), but overall it was good. After checking in and grabbing some dinner, I took advantage of the hotel's pool and hot tub. It was AMAZING! I love swimming! Growing up, my family had a pool so I lived in the water. And it is something I miss so much! So it was great to be able to have an extra workout in the form of a swim. And then enjoying the hot tub was so relaxing. Back in the hotel room I took Amy's lead and enjoyed a nice mud mask.

( I always keep my mud mask in my travel bag, because I feel like I have more time for these things while out of town.) After the mud mask, I had a hot shower, enjoyed some time on the laptop and had a great night's sleep.
This morning, when my alarm went off at 5 to take my meds, I had a decision to make. Use the hotel's fitness room or drive over to the AnyTime fitness here. I have worked out at the AnyTime Fitness before and enjoyed it, so I decided to get ready, head over there and tackle this again! I LOVE the TREADCLIMBER!!! Do any of you use this equipment? I really wish my local gym had this...but then I would never want to do anything else. I was a HOT SWEATY MESS! and it was Wonderful!


I was so glad that I go up and got my day's workout out of the way. Now I am about to head to meetings. Hopefully it will be a great day, and I will head back home tonight. Hope y'all have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having a great trip. I have not had a mask in years!! Should try one!

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do a mask for my face!

    Way to go on the workout!
    J

    ReplyDelete