Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hi Guys!

Hi Guys! Have you missed me? Last week I started thinking about how much I missed my bloggy friends. Then I realized you guys didn't go away, I did! But now I am back. I have spent the last couple of days quietly catching up on all of your blogs. And Wow have you guys been busy!! First races, Joy running her first half, and pounds being dropped like crazy.
The past few months have been good for me, but I have gained about 4 lbs.  I am sure those will drop away with more focus on my food and activity. I have to confess that my exercise isn't nearly where it needs to be. I only did one 5k this spring because of an injury...and then my Zumba class got cancelled (Boo...I am still trying to figure out what to do about that...but I will fill you in on that in a separate post.)and I have just not been focusing on fitness like I know I need to...I lost my exercise  routine and haven't figured out a new one!
I can't wait to catch up with you guys. Thanks to those of you that sent me txts and emails checking on me. I just needed to step back from the blog and focus on other things for a bit. But I am so glad to be back here and finding my groove again.  Anybody got any good challenges I can still get it on?
 <3 jess

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back! School must be finishing up so maybe you'll have a little more time. Of course summer means early early runs to avoid the heat and humidity. Think of me then, and we can run together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I am going to be hosting a challenge starting next week: a hundred day challenge from June 29 to October 7 (my marathon!). I need it for myself, but anyone with a goal/goals will be able to join in! Posting details later this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I've really worried about you. I'm SOOO glad to see you back in the blogosphere.

    I LOVE your new header and the purple polka dots - cute . . . .seems perfectly matched to your personality.

    You'll get your mojo back - don't worry. Find something you love to do and do it first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!! Welcome back!!!!!!!! Run with Jess i hosting a lose a marathon or half marathon. http://www.runwithjess.com/2012/06/marathon-weight-loss-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really missed you my Friend!! Glad you are back at it!! You will be on your game soon!! So exciting!!!

    Keep focused!!

    ReplyDelete