|Getting ready for a jog at the end of winter last year.|
- What have you done this past week to help you achieve your goals? This week I really tried to stay focus during the weekend. I do well during the week, but struggle with the water and veggie goals on the weekend. I passed with flying colors this week.
- How are you feeling about the goals you set for yourself? Overwhelmed? Too easy? Just right? Honestly, I am a little worried about the 150 miles foot goal. When I set the goal, I wasn't really thinking about the time it would take to get in my Strength training, Wii, and Bike goals each week. I am struggling with the mileage on foot. Hopefully, when it gets a bit warmer, I can use part of my lunch break to take a walk and earn an extra mile each day.
- Do you prefer to exercise inside or outside? Inside... I like to run outside when the weather is cooperating :)
- Are you a self-starter or do you need a little push? I need a push :)
- Fun Question of the Week: Why did you decide to start a blog? I actually read blogs for a year before I started blogging myself. Unfortunately, most of the blogs I first started reading are no longer in existence. I liked the sense of support, and knew I needed that in my own journey.