Monday, January 24, 2011

Winter Wonderland Warriors Update! Week 4

My positive picture of the week :)
Getting ready for a jog at the end of winter last year. 

This week's Questions...
  1. What have you done this past week to help you achieve your goals?  This week I really tried to stay focus during the weekend. I do well during the week, but struggle with the water and veggie goals on the weekend. I passed with flying colors this week. 
  2. How are you feeling about the goals you set for yourself? Overwhelmed? Too easy? Just right? Honestly, I am a little worried about the 150 miles foot goal. When I set the goal, I wasn't really thinking about the time it would take to get in my Strength training, Wii, and Bike goals each week. I am struggling with the mileage on foot. Hopefully, when it gets a bit warmer, I can use part of my lunch break to take a walk and earn an extra mile each day.
  3. Do you prefer to exercise inside or outside? Inside... I like to run outside when the weather is cooperating :)
  4. Are you a self-starter or do you need a little push? I need a push :)
  5. Fun Question of the Week: Why did you decide to start a blog?  I actually read blogs for a year before I started blogging myself. Unfortunately, most of the blogs I first started reading are no longer in existence. I liked the sense of support, and knew I needed that in my own journey.

5 comments:

  1. I'm starting to think setting the challenge to 5 goals may have been more realistic, but at the same time I think we're shooting for the stars by having 10 and if we land on the moon we'll all be pretty happy with ourselves :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the veggies and water!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the weather to be nice enough to run outside again! Good job this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cute little pup!!!

    ReplyDelete