Monday, January 31, 2011

Winter Wonderland Warriors Update! Week 5

My picture of the week is a veggie filled dinner :)

Yummy! Turkey burger, streamed carrots, crock pot white beans, raw bell pepper and salsa :)

Week Five {January 31, 2011}:
  1. What have you done this past week to help you achieve your goals? Even though it was a crazy week in terms of medical issues, I feel like I did a good job with all of my goals. I am about 30 miles behind where I want to be in terms of my foot mileage, but I have formed a plan to conquer that and get back on track hopefully but the end of February. I am going to deviate from my original workout schedule I started the year with, but feel that will help me reach my goals.
  2. January is coming to an end! How do you think you did in the month of January? Review time! I think January was a good month overall. I think I had some great workouts, and have hopefully figured out my weight loss barrier (thyroid). I am most proud of being consistent with my weight training in January which is something I have struggled with in the past.
  3. Do you feel like your motivation is tapering off now that a month has passed, or are you just as motivated as the beginning of the challenge? Actually I feel even more motivated right now. I hope February will be awesome!
  4. Who/what inspires you to keep going?  I inspire myself. I am doing this for myself. I have to choose to work out, to eat healthy, and to thrive. No one can make me do it. But you guys do a great job keeping me motivated with your stories of success.
  5. Fun Question of the Week:  What is the first thing you think of/do in the morning? Take new meds and potty :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have an awesome plan for February!! Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Keep up that motivation!

    ReplyDelete