This is the final update for WWW! I can't believe how fast this challenge went by...those 3 months flew! Today I will just review my 10 goals!
1. 150 miles on foot (A combo of walking, jogging, and running). I finished this goal with 94 miles complete. At first I was really disappointed in that number, but then I thought...94 miles is AWESOME!!! I could have gotten in some more miles, but 94 miles is great and I know there were several days that I forgot to log my miles online.
2. 150 miles on Bike (This will be at the gym). Goal Complete!!! In fact I went beyond the 150 miles, and fell in love with the bike and heart rate program on the gym bike.
3. 2 miles in 24 minutes. I am still not there...but I am close. I can't wait to tell you guys when I achieve this goal! I will not stop! :)
4. Participate in an official 5k. Nope, but I am signed up for one in April. Icy roads canceled the 5k I had planned to do in January, and I was not successful in finding another local 5k.
5. Do 100 minutes of Wii Fitness a week. When I first chose this goal, I thought that I would spread out my 100 minutes throughout the week, but this became my Sunday afternoon activity. And it was alot of fun!
6. Save $100 per month. YES! I saved about $350 dollars....
7. Strength Train 2 days per week. I am very proud of the progress I made with this goal. Strength training has become a consistent part of my weekly workouts...unfortunately...it is mostly upper body...not to focus on total body strength training!
8. Eat 7 fruit/Veggies per day. This was fun, and became second nature by mid February...I didn't even have to think about how to get in the fruits and veggies...they were just a natural part of my daily diet.
9. Drink at least 64oz of water per day. Yep! No problems!!!
10. Do something FUN once a week. What can I say....my life is pretty fun :) And now that Spring is here and Minor League baseball is starting up...there will be lots of fun adventures with the hubby :)
***I think this was a hugely successful winter!