This week's picture:UGH! I can't get my picture of beautiful spring flowers to load :(
1. What have you done this past week to help achieve your goals? I was sick most of the week, but I did get in three good runs at the end of the week. I also picked up a new Wii Game...the Jillian Micheal's Ultimate 2010. It is a great workout game!
2. With one week left, what is your plan? I WILL finish the biking goal...and will push to get 100/150 foot miles. I also plan to try the 2miles in 24 again this weekend.
3. What was the highlight of your week? I had a great weekend with Tommy. After feeling so bad during the week, we took it pretty easy over the weekend...we ran some errands, did chores around the house, and watched a movie at home.
4. Did you have a down point? If so, how did you push past it? My down point was being SICK on the couch most of the week. I took it easy, took my meds, and now feel better! (But now my throat is bothering me!)
5. Fun Question of the Week: What's your favourite television show from the past? Presently?
Past: Sex and the City! LOVED this show! and have the Series Collection on DVD. Presently...I love Big Love(though I watch it on DVD...we don't have HBO...so I still have one more season ). I usually try to catch How I Met Your Mother, SVU, and Big Bang during the week. Ooh...and I like Ruby too, when I remember to watch in :) And during the summer I am a Big Brother Fanatic!!! :) I watch more television during the two and a half months of Big Brother than I do the entire rest of the year. :)