Tuesday, September 3, 2013

9/2 Food Journal and Eating my Feelings

Tommy and I got into a dumb fight this morning. It was actually on our way to the park to walk Pugsley. We turned around and went back to the house. Even after the initial argument was over, I still found myself in the kitchen too much. Eating those negative feelings. I knew exactly what I was doing, and did it anyway. And it didn't make me feel better. Of course, it made me feel worse. I did feel better after working out during the afternoon...super sweaty. Why couldn't I have done that in the first place?

Breakfast
2 fried eggs
turkey bacon
grapes
small biscuit

Eating my feelings
Lean pocket (ham and cheese)
grapes
popcorn
2 slices of Papa Murphy delite  chicken artichoke bacon (I threw the rest in the garbage)

Workout-
Walk Away the Pounds 3m w/weights
Walk Away the Pounds 1m w/weights

Dinner
Ground turkey with organic taco seasoning
lettuce, onion, bell pepper, green onion
salsa
plain greek yogurt

2 comments:

  1. AHHH I do the same thing!! I eat, thinking Ill be 'showing him'. BUT, I only hurt myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, feelings-eating. That keeps biting me in the butt, too, off and on. There are periods of time when I don't succumb, and then periods of time when I give in. This probably sounds like homily, but being aware really is the major difference over time!

    ReplyDelete