Sunday, September 1, 2013

Food Journal 8/31- Roll Tide

Today was the first Football Saturday of the year. I made sure to get in my workout first thing this morning so that I would have extra calories to play with this afternoon. I planned out what I was going to eat, and stuck to it except for an extra slice of dessert pizza that I should have stayed away from. I stayed within my MFP calorie range thanks to the exercise, but just barely. Next week, NO PIZZA!

Zumba

Breakfast-
Subway 6in ham, egg, cheese, spinach, onions, tomatoes, bell pepper on flat bread

Lunch-
Quaker oatmeal, PB2, coconut oil, cinnamon

Dinner
2 slices of Papa Murphy Delite Chicken artichoke bacon pizza
1 Mike's Hard stawberry lemonade
2 slice Papa Murphy Smores dessert pizza
a hunk of Italian bread w/ olive oil and herbs

 

No comments:

Post a Comment