Monday, September 9, 2013

UGH! Allergies and 9-7 and 9-8 Food Journals

It all started with a sneeze, then another, then another. On Saturday I woke up with runny, stuffy, itchy everything. I powered through and went to Zumba, lots of errands, and some much needed yard work. On Sunday, I was down for the count. I woke up around 8:30 and grabbed breakfast, and laid back down. Around 1, Tommy woke me up and gave me soup (he must have thought I was drying since he made me lunch.) After eating, I got up and messed around with cleaning the kitchen. That was enough for me, and I went back to bed knowing I just couldn't go to Zumba and that maybe I would do the bike later. At 3:30, I got up and went to the grocery. This had to be done or we would have had no food for dinner, breakfast, or lunch. I started to worry that with spending half the day in bed, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. But that was not a problem. Today, I am still not feeling 100% but much better. I work late tonight, so that means dinner and workout will both be at 7:30.

Saturday
Zumba

Breakfast-
Subway 6in flatbread- ham, egg, cheese, spinach, tomato, onions, bell pepper

Lunch-
Grill chicken salad w/Ken's light ranch

Dinner-
Smoked Pork tenderloud
frozen twice baked potato

After dinner snack
apple
1/4c quaker oats
coconut oil
truvia
cinnamon
(I popped all of this in the micro to make a little dessert. It was good)

Sunday
Breakfast
Quaker oatmeal
pb2
coconut oil
cinnamon
vanilla almond milk

snack
apple sauce pouch

Lunch
Progresso New England Clam Chowder


Snack
Fiber One Choc chip cookie and grapes

Dinner
Ground turkey w/ organic taco seasoning
lettuce
onion
bell pepper
salsa
plain greek yogurt
cheese 1/4 c



No comments:

Post a Comment