Friday, September 5, 2014

Weigh In 9/5

Friday's are my WW WI, so I am going to try to post the WI here to keep me accountable.

Starting WW weight- 215
Lowest WW Weight- 183.4
Last Week's Weight- (I missed my meeting last week.)
This week's WI- 184
Change from Lowest WW weight- +.6
Total Change- - 31

I missed my WW meeting last week. It was the first one I have missed since joining in March, but I had taken the day off and hated to drive to town for my meeting. I weighed at home last week I weighed 184 on my home scale.  I had a great week, so I can't be upset with this gain. I tracked and worked out. So I am going to just go with it, and hope for next week to be better.

3 comments:

  1. Accept it and move on. That's the way to be. :-) Rock on! You've got this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. play bazaar
    play bazaar Acupuncture helps with all of these things, thus the need for frequent urination. Continue to drink water as normal until the symptoms subside.

    ReplyDelete