Friday, September 19, 2014

WI - 9/19

Friday's are my WW WI, so I am going to try to post the WI here to keep me accountable.

Starting WW weight- 215
Lowest WW Weight- 183.4
Last Week's Weight-184
This week's WI- 182.8
This Week's Change:1.2
Change from Lowest WW weight--.6
Total Change- - 32.2

This was a good week in every every except exercise.
I paper tracked all week and this worked for me. I don't have a smart phone, and sometimes it is hard to get on the computer after a meal, so I decided to hit the pen and paper this week. I am following the Simple Filling plan, so I only have to count points on "indulgences." When I had an indulgence, I wrote it down and then went online to track the points at the end of the day and kept a tally of how many "indulgence points" I used on my paper tracker.

Exercise was very lacking this week, and I have to kick it up a gear. Exercise included my trail run on Saturday and then a few laps of walking at work. MUST DO BETTER. At the same time, this is a busy time for me, so I think realistically I can do 4 days of a good workout and use the other three days to really rest (or get all the other things in my life accomplished). So that is what I am going to shoot for this week. Three runs and one additional workout.

8 comments:

  1. Me Kabhi Jhank Kar Dekho To Sahi Kitna Rote Hain Tanhai Me Auron Ko Hansane Wale play bazaar Dur Na Jaya Karo Dil Tadap satta king Agar Thak Jaao Kabhi Toh Humse Kahna Hum Utha Lenge Tumko Apni Baahon MeinAap Ek Baar Pyar Karke Toh Dekho Humse play bazaar satta king
    Hum Khusiyan Bichha Denge Aapki Raahon Mein.

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king
    play bazaar Keep in mind that your practitioner may place needles in places you find unusual. A needle on your scalp or between their eyes may be the best way for them to treat your problems. You should emotionally prepare yourself for this and remember that it won't be painful. That way, you won't panic when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top 5 animated explainer video production companies in London, UK to produce animated 2d explainer videos. Best 3d explainer video making agency app explainer video kolkata
    best app explainer video company

    ReplyDelete