Friday, September 19, 2014

WI - 9/19

Friday's are my WW WI, so I am going to try to post the WI here to keep me accountable.

Starting WW weight- 215
Lowest WW Weight- 183.4
Last Week's Weight-184
This week's WI- 182.8
This Week's Change:1.2
Change from Lowest WW weight--.6
Total Change- - 32.2

This was a good week in every every except exercise.
I paper tracked all week and this worked for me. I don't have a smart phone, and sometimes it is hard to get on the computer after a meal, so I decided to hit the pen and paper this week. I am following the Simple Filling plan, so I only have to count points on "indulgences." When I had an indulgence, I wrote it down and then went online to track the points at the end of the day and kept a tally of how many "indulgence points" I used on my paper tracker.

Exercise was very lacking this week, and I have to kick it up a gear. Exercise included my trail run on Saturday and then a few laps of walking at work. MUST DO BETTER. At the same time, this is a busy time for me, so I think realistically I can do 4 days of a good workout and use the other three days to really rest (or get all the other things in my life accomplished). So that is what I am going to shoot for this week. Three runs and one additional workout.

3 comments: