Thursday, May 20, 2010

OH MY BLOG!

I was super excited this morning when I saw that 266 had passed on the OH MY BLOG award to me! I even called my husband at work :) Thanks so so much 266! It really means a lot!
Here are the rules for this awesome honor:
1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award ever!
2. Choose one of the following options of accepting the Oh My Blog! award:

(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.

(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.

(c) Write a “soundtrack of your childhood” post.

(d) Make your next blog a ‘vlog’/video blog where you’re basically talking to the camera about whatever.

(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, make up, etc) and post it.


3. Pass the award onto at least three, but preferably more, awesome bloggers and let them know.

I am going to go with Option B. I do crazy, silly things all the time to embarrass myself so trying to think of my most embarrassing thing is just too hard... so I am going with my most current embarrassing moment :) A couple of weeks ago I was running some errands, and needed to pick up a tag for my new car. In the last year, they have move the town's tag and licensing division to a separate building, instead of in the courthouse where it had been for years. I had grabbed all my paperwork and was heading in the new building when....I ran SMACK into a glass pane! I'm talking BANG, CRASH, BOOM, can't believe I didn't break my nose or something! When I bounced back, I quickly looked to see if anyone had noticed and saw a security guard in hysterics! He was laughing so hard I started laughing at myself. About that time, I huge gust of wind blew through and picked up my cute new flowy skirt and I totally flashed him! At this point, I was so embarrassed I turned around, walked back to my car, and decided I would come back the next day to get the tag! :)


Now, I want to pass this award on to a couple of my favorite bloggers!






Thanks again 266! I really appreciate the award :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww thank you Jessica! I proudly accept and will pass it on next week. Hmm maybe that is why I do not wear skirts lol ;)

    ReplyDelete