Sunday, October 31, 2010

Drop Dead Gorgeous by December -Weekly Report 11

1. A picture of you holding up a positive sign for yourself.

2. Your current week’s weight as well as your challenge start weight. *optional
N/A
3. Your goal(s) from now, or whenever you decide to join, until December.
Goal 1: 200 tracked workout miles...(treadmill, street runs,biking,elliptical,swimming,etc) I am currently at 172/200.
Goal 2: 5k in under 40 mins...  I DID IT :)  I finished a 5k treadmill run in 38:39 (Pink Dress Virtual Run); I would still love a chance to do this in a road run!
Goal 3: Journal food 5days a week.  Food has been terrible this week. It started Monday with a work dinner, and I never got back on track for my evening meals. Every night I was soo hungry! This week I am mixing things up the more mini meals during the day and journaling progress on Spark; hopefully this will help with evening hunger.
Goal 4: Do something for myself to make me feel gorgeous. I bought new eye shadow. :)


4. ONE thing that you are proud of for the week.
Beating my 5k PR and completing one of my DDGbD goals :)
5. ONE thing that you can improve upon for the following week.   
         MUST do better with evening eating!! Would LOVE to finish my 200 miles goal this week!

6 comments:

  1. You are doing great. I llike how you set yourself a goal to run a certain number of miles by a certain date. I think I may try that.

    I too need to get myself back on track. I do so good in the day and lately I have been having trouble at night. We can do better!!!

    Jennifer
    http://wecanlosethepounds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fantastic time on the treadmill! Way to go on the PR! Oh, and thanks for commenting on my blog, and feel free to look me up on Spark- my name there is therunawaybride :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear to you, I read your entire post, but I always cheat to see what you did for yourself-it's my favorite part! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that overall you did great on your goals of the week!

    ReplyDelete