Thursday, September 29, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. Getting excited about the Power of Pink 5k this weekend. I will be run/walking it with a friend from the gym. It is her first, and I told her I would stay with her! I know she is going to do awesome :) And we will both have a great time for a good cause!

2. Saturday I was practicing some of my Zumba moves at home. I had downloaded the music and was having a blast. Tommy looked over at me and said I looked like I was having convulsions. LOL I have laughed about it all week. I may not have much rhythm, but I sure have fun!

3. I will be ramping up my running more in October. More details tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck at your race this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have an awesome race rocking the POWER OF PINK!!


    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Not that you need it. I know you'll be a rockstar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck at the race!!! I miss racing - enjoy it for me, too!

    ReplyDelete