Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Good Workout After All...

Pounded out another treadmill 5k today. My intervals felt so loooooong. I wanted to quit after 2 miles, but kept going. Felt a little down while I cooled down, and then a lady walked up to me and told me how impressed she was with my workout. She asked how long it took me to build up my endurance and talked to me a bit about her workout. As we said our goodbyes, she turned and said,"You inspired me today." In an instant I was much happier with my workout.

2 comments:

  1. Great job on pushing thru it!!!
    LOVE those NSV compliments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it when people are open enough to let people know they have affected them! Sometimes we never know when we are impacting someone around us. Way to keep going!!!

    ReplyDelete