Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday 5

1. Even with two days on the road, I managed to accomplish my commitment to Shannon to exercise 30+ minutes everyday this week. Actually, the hotel workouts were two of my favorite workouts. Thursday I was exhausted (I think the trip/driving caught up with me) and the thought of going to the gym made me grumpy, but I came home and did a WATP DVD. Those are always a good alternative for me when I just can't get myself into the gym.

2. This morning at the gym, Katie, the manager, noticed my new shoes. This made me very happy for two reasons. A) Who doesn't like a shoe compliment. B) I thought it was kinda cool that I am at the gym so much that she notices when I change shoes :) LOL

3. I started Couch to 5k again this week. And a coworker started it, too. I have used the program several times and love it. This is her first time. We are doing two runs on our own and one together.

4. Tommy and I are heading to Kentucky this weekend for work and pleasure. We are going to visit Mammoth Cave on Sunday and I am stoked. We went in the spring for our anniversary and had a great time. We said then that we wanted to go back, and I am super excited about exploring the caves again! Fun workout!

5. I loved this! I thought I would share!


2 comments:

  1. Love the saying! More importantly you kept your commitment to yourself :) Sounds like a fun weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job getting those workouts in!! Sometimes I look for excuses to skip, BUT I feel so much better when I just DO IT!!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete