Friday, January 18, 2013

It's Friday!

Week in Review!

How was your food this week?
Food was in check. I eliminated my pistachios and almonds this week because I was having trouble with portion control. My evening snack (between work/workout and dinner) was carrot and celery with 2% plain chobani greek yougurt and 2 teaspoons of dry ranch seasoning. YUM!!!

How was exercise this week?
Really good. Started week 2 of Cto5k and it was great. Thursday I completed a 5k on the treadmill using the intervals. I also did Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds with the tension ribbon on Monday.

What is on tap for the weekend?
Tomorrow will be Zumba and Sunday will be a run at the gym, unless the weather allows for an outdoor run (fingers crossed). Food on the weekend can intimidate me because I am not in my regular routine and Tommy eats all meals with me. *During the week, we only eat dinner together. But I plan to jounal my food to help me stay on track.

Other new!
I signed up for my first official 5k of the year. I will be running  Feb 2. My goal is just to finish and improve through the year!

3 comments:

  1. You are doing great! Congrats on an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh yum, I love greek yogurt dips :) I like sliced cucumbers dipped in greek yogurt with dill and garlic powder. Simple but delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good week jessica :) I am debating on starting the couch to 5k when this cold is gone. I need to be able to keep up with you! I just barely figured out the yogurt dips yum!

    ReplyDelete