Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Fever Challenge- Week 1 !




My positive picture of the week...
I have always had a massive fear of climbing over the monkey bars. Last Sunday I conquered that fear and did it! I was terrified as obvious by the picture my hubby snapped from underneath, but I did it! :)




This Week's Questions:
  1. {This will be a weekly question} What have you done this past week to help you achieve your goals?                                     Goal 1- Face and Floss- Got the face done everyday...and flossed everyday except Saturday night...I forgot to pack it for the trip. Goal 2- 150 feet miles- Got in 13 including my 5k Saturday morning. Goal 3- Fitness Class - Attempted and failed..I will get it this week. Goal 4- Fitness Adventures with Humphrey- We had a blast at Lexington Park. Goal 5- Vitamins and Supplements- Everyday! Goal 6- Strength Training- Got in 2/3.    
  2. {This will also be a weekly question} What did you do this past week to make you feel good about yourself? I painted my nails! Simple but something I don't always take time to do.                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
  3. Is your mindset future-oriented or living in the now? How does this impact you when you are working towards a goal?  I think I am a more live in the moment type of person...when I set long term goals I am more focused on what needs to be done today than the bigger goal. 
  4. Is there someone in your {real} life that inspires you to strive for the best?  I think Tommy makes me strive for my best in my everyday life...but I don't really have one in terms of fitness or weight loss. 
  5. Fun Question of the Week: Do you read blogs on the individual websites or via Google Reader? I use blogger dashboard. I love seeing each blog's background :) It adds personality! :)                                                                    



5 comments:

  1. You are always so on top of everything!!! I like your mindset for goals - it's likely why you're always so successful in achieving them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great that you conquered on of your fears!!

    One of my most important goals is to take my vitamins each day. Wonder why it's so hard to remember?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ your photo! I can see that you look terrified but I couldn't help but laugh. I am picturing you, on a playground, climbing over monkey bars while your hubby snaps papparazi photos...Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it - congrats on conquering your fear!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to do a face-floss plan :P I always have the best intentions, then I just get lazy, which isn't good. Way to conquer your fears! I also dislike monkeybars. I got stuck on top once when I was young, and it freaked me out every since!

    ReplyDelete