1. What have you done this past week to help you achieve your goals?*Weekly QuestionGoal 1- Face and Floss- Got the face done everyday...and flossed everyday except Saturday and Sunday nights. ( I must do better with this while we are traveling!)
Goal 2- 150 feet miles- I am at 26.25
Goal 3- Fitness Class -Had a blast with spinning class on Tuesday...I think I will attempt the Muscle class again this week.
Goal 4- Fitness Adventures with Humphrey- Didn't happen this week...it has been to rainy and yucky out...the weekend was nice, but we were out of town.
Goal 5- Vitamins and Supplements- Missed one day!
Goal 6- Strength Training- Got in 2/3.
2. What did you do this past week to make you feel good about yourself? Bubble Bath and Mud Mask :) I am not a bubble bath type of girl... I am more of a quick shower person. But it was nice and relaxing...and I enjoyed the "me" time!!
3. Are your SFC goals your ultimate goals or steps to your ultimate goals? Do you find it easier to set big goals or do you like making mini-goals? My ultimate goal is to live a healthy life...Mind, Body, and Spirit. My SFC goals are things I can do everyday to help achieve that ultimate goal.
4. What are some of your ultimate goals, things on your bucket list?
My bucket list had completing a 5k on it...and I DID that for the first time last year! Now I was to complete a half marathon! ONE DAY!!!! I would also love to take my husband to see a Florida Marlins game in Miami...he would love that and I would love experiencing his joy. I have always wanted to visit all the states in the US.
5. Fun Question: If you could achieve only one more thing in your life, what would it be? I hope I achieve many, many more things in my lifetime...if I only had one more achievement I would hope it would be that when people remembered me...they smiled.