Thursday, June 10, 2010

4 Miles Down 96 to go :)

Yesterday, I got 2 more miles down on my Labor Day Challenge. I am really excited about this challenge and so far it has really helped with getting to the gym on days I would have rather not gone...or stayed :)
Today is my work physical and I am not completely dreading it. I know they will tell me I am overweight...but hopefully all the other check marks will be a pass!
Saturday we are taking my niece to the zoo. Tommy and I have memberships to the zoo and usually go several times a year. The closest one is about 2 hours away, but with the travel we do we definitely get our money's worth out of the membership. I think I am going to try to pack lunches and we will have a picnic. It should be fun.
Any fun weekend plans for you guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment