Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Labor Day Challenge and today's workout!


Today I joined Then I Got Fat's Labor Day Challenge. The goal I made for myself was 100 miles on the treadmill between now and labor day. If you want to join you can click here for more information!
Today was another mid-day workout! Honestly, I am so glad I had decided to join the LDC because if not I think I would have left the gym before I even went inside. When I started to get my gym clothes out of the trunk I realised that I forgot to pack socks this morning :( then I realised I didn't have my earbuds for the ipod. When I got in the gym...the air conditioning was either not working at all or really messed up! And all the little fans that are usually by the treadmills were missing! UGH!
I did my workout as usual, and running without sock and music didn't kill me.
Todays workout was 1.5 miles (20 mins at 4.7 mph). Then I finished up the half hour with a cool down walk for a little over 2 miles.
Two miles down, 98 more to go :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on persevering and working through no A/C, socks and ipod!

    Thank you so much for joining my Labor Day Challenge! Together we can succeed!

    ReplyDelete