Monday, June 14, 2010

Friday Favorites on Monday :) Breakfast of Champs!

The past few Fridays have been wild for me, and I haven't gotten around to doing a Friday Favorites Post, so today I am going to make up for that by posting a Friday Favorite on Monday :)
I can't imagine being one of those people that don't eat breakfast. I wake up each morning hungry and eating breakfast is one of the first things I do. My breakfasts vary depending on the time of year, how busy a morning I have, or if my husband will be joining me. My typical weekday breakfast during the spring/summer is a super fiber cereal mix.

3/4 cup bran cereal ( I usually buy the store brand) --120 cals depending on the brand

1/3 cup All Bran Bran Buds --70 cals ( I love these!!)

1/2 cup Silk Pure Almond Vanilla -- 45cals

strawberries or 1/2 banana --Cal Vary

This breakfast tastes great and keeps me full until lunch. What do you guys eat for breakfast?




1 comment:

  1. My breakfasts are pretty boring and predictable. It's one of the following:
    - smoothie (with banana, yogurt, soy milk and spinach)
    - a cup of Kashi Go Lean cereal stirred into yogurt
    - steel cut oats (or other whole grain) with fruit and a tbsp of maple syrup
    I really like the Friday Favourites idea!
    Rae
    xo

    ReplyDelete