Thursday, June 17, 2010

4 More Miles on the Books

Yesterday I made up for not going to the gym Tuesday by walking 4 miles on the treadmill when I got off work. When I got home, I worked on Shannon's Strength Training Plan...with encouragement from the Hubby. Well, he counted out my time while I was doing reps of the moves...(must buy stopwatch) and told me to "Keep it up Noodle Arms!" :) I only did one set of the exercises, so I will have to build up to three sets.
Tonight its 2 more miles and then strength...
So ready for the weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. LOL I think you hubby is sweet to help and asking for it calling you noodle arms! Your awesome and I am so glad you are doing this with me I do feel like I wnat to do it just because you are. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to make up for the lost gym day! What speed do you walk on your treadmill? I'm just curious - sometimes I wonder if I'm going too slow to make it worthwhile when I go for long distances. ;)
    You have to tell me more about this 'noodle arm' strength training workout. I was just complaining about strength training and the serious hate I have for it over at my blog. Please pop by and tell me about the program you're doing!
    Rae
    xo

    ReplyDelete