Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 10

Can you believe we are on our 10th day of this challenge? CRAZY!  I wasn't sure when Big Clyde would get a chance to post today, so I wanted to make your Day 10 Badge available to all of you working so hard! Keep up the great work. We are 1/3 of the way there! Your next badge will be at day 15!  Last night, I had the best run. The weather was perfect...and it just felt so good to be alive and moving...putting one foot in front of the other!

I am going to head out of work a bit early today. My first stop will be the gym (I think I will run to Alanis tonight) and then I need to do my weekly grocery shopping. I know there are many people that like grocery shopping, but not me. I used to like it better, but money is soo tight right now. I don't get to pick new things to try...just keep to the essentials. But things will get better...and I know they could be worse.

Have a good week y'all!


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the badge. It is fun to post milestones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a fan of grocery shopping either, something about it...

    Thanks for the badge - will post later today, but been doing really good on this months challenge!!

    MO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shopping when you don't have much to spend is crummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Jessica! I am behind on posting, but will put it up today.

    You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe I missed Day 10. Thanks for the badge Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't believe I missed Day 10. Thanks for the badge Jessica!

    ReplyDelete