Thursday, October 6, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. Tommy was off work yesterday and fixed the hole in the wall of the closet! I was so happy when I came home and saw all of his work. I have a great husband. I almost have the closet back in order and this weekend I can do a big house clean and put out my Halloween decorations! YAY! (And hopefully cut the grass for the last time of the year!)

2.  I was thrilled to see so many 5days complete badges on blogs yesterday! Congrats! Keep going!

3.  This has been a rough week with workouts. Work has been wild, and I have had to cut some workouts shorter than usual, and tomorrow my only hope for getting in a good workout is to get up SUPER EARLY and get to the gym. I will also have to shower and dress for work at the gym which I hate, but it is what it is...and I have to get that workout!

6 comments:

  1. Good move planning your workout for tomorrow, you're more likely to get it done. A shorter workout is better than no workout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Props to you for going to the gym early tomorrow!! I'm more of a go at lunchtime girl..it helps me when I push my lunch back so I'm not starving before dinner!

    See, things are already looking up--that hole got fixed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep wanting to bring out the fall decor, but I keep telling myself I have to clean the house first. Which I don't feel like doing... Ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAH!! for awesome husbands!!!
    Yuck for super early. I do so horribly at getting out of bed early!! Maybe that shouldve been my 31 day challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the great work my Friend!

    Stay focused!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you from Deb at Weight Loss and God Whispers! Looking forward to exploring your blog!

    ReplyDelete