Monday, October 10, 2011

FMFF Results!!



BH- 470  minutes! WOW! That's all I have to say about that!!! (Be sure to grab the graphic for your blog!!)

Deb- 401 minutes! Deb also mowed her yard for another great workout that doesn't count for this challenge, but definitely counts toward burning those calories!! And I have to brag of Deb and bit and say that she is killing it with all the challenges she is involved in currently! Way to go Deb!!!

Amy-  390 minutes!Awesome job Amy! Glad you are back with us this week!

Jess (that's me)- 367 minutes

 Tops Lady- 173 minutes! And she had sick kiddos all last week! Hope they are feeling better!

Joy-  I haven't heard from Joy in a couple of days, so I am going to assume she is having computer problems again...but I am sure she is staying focused with her goals!



Rusti- Haven't heard from Rusti yet...leave me a comment and I will add your minutes!


We had over 30 hours of workouts this week ladies! That is awesome!!

If you are new to my blog and want to take part in this little challenge next week just send me a comment! The more the merrier!
Here is how to play :)
Basically our challenge is to keep a record of our exercise during the week (Sunday-Saturday). Then on the following Sunday we share how many minutes of exercise we did...and someone wins the week. We specified that exercise included anything you did at the gym, fitness classes,swimming, workout DVDs, and walking/running outside...we are also going to count fitness video games. So walking outside 30 mins counted but walking 30 mins while shopping didn't count. Swimming laps counts, but treading water while watching kids play in the pool didn't count...make sense? We also don't include minutes of housework or yard work in the challenge minutes...but you can let us know you did those things!  It is all about having fun and staying motivated! There are no real prizes, just bragging rights for the week :)
If you have any questions, just ask :)


2 comments:

  1. Jessica, thank you for all the lovely comments you leave me on my blog. They are so encouraging :) And I wish you could be in my TOPS group too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to I steel the graphic =)

    ReplyDelete