Monday, October 3, 2011

FMFFC Results and a Question for Participants



Weekly totals:

Jess - 327  minutes


BH- 295 minutes! Look at her GO!!! BH also cut the grass with a manual push mower for an additional 50 minutes! Now that is a workout! Whew!


Joy-292 minutes! I am so proud of my "Partner in Crime Good Health". She is coming back from a back injury and Rockin' It!!!

Tops Lady- 196 minutes! This is TL's first week and she did awesome!

Deb- 138 minutes! Way to go Deb!!!

Rusti- 75 minutes! Great job! Rusti increased her total minutes by 30 this week and lost a chunk of weight!

Amy-  Will be back with us next week :) But check out her blog...she is doing awesome!

We did over 22 hours of exercise this week!!! That is awesome!!! 


Great job ladies!!!
Now I have a quick question! When Joy and I first started talking about this challenge we decided that it would run Monday-Saturday and we would turn in totals on Sunday and not count any Sunday time, but I know many of you are doing the 31 Day Challenge, and will be working out on Sundays for this challenge. Do we want to count Sunday Time or stay the way we are currently doing the challenge? It doesn't really matter to me, but I want your imput...and the majority will rule. If we begin to add Sunday workouts, we will add the previous Sunday's workout to the total for the week...meaning the challenge will run Sunday-Saturday and then you will report your result...and workouts done on the day that you report in will be counted the next week...does that make sense? :) haha  Just let me know what you think!









If you are new to my blog and want to participate in this challenge next week, just comment or shoot me an email!!!

4 comments:

  1. It doesn't matter to me either way. I don't normally exercise on Sundays but once in a blue moon I do. Whatever works for everyone else is fine with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shoudl be fine. I have been wondering what to do with my Sunday workouts, so I think that sounds great. But either way. I say we count it all =)


    I'm kicking it up this week Jess=) you better watch out! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. COngrats on your stats!!!

    Im fine either way. I do exersize on Sundays, so it would make my numbers look better. : ) But I am truely fine with either way.

    ReplyDelete