Saturday, August 6, 2011

Do you Spin?

I discovered Spinning sometime after the beginning of the New Year. I remember the excitement I felt when I finished my first Spin Class (similar to the feeling I felt when I ran my first mile without stopping.) Honestly, spinning was my only saving grace during the summer during my running burnout. I felt obligated to meet my spinning buddy for class...plus it was fun and I felt great when I finished.

Jess over at Run with Jess is doing a spinning challenge complete with prizes, so if you love to spin you should definitely check it out. She even has an option for new spinners :)

This morning I hit up a 35 minute spin class...I usually spin in the evenings, but this morning was Great!  I was soaked with sweat when I finished the class (just the way I like it!)


2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! I am still too intimidated to try the spin classes at the gym. Maybe someday...

    You are doing great!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on ya I do not think I would be any good at it as I am too fat and out of shape........lol

    ReplyDelete