Sunday, August 28, 2011

Friends Make Fitness Fun Challenge!





I was the winner of the "Friends Make Fitness Fun"challenge this week! This is a challenge I started with Shannon and now am participating with Joy. Do you want in on the challenge? It is simple! Just keep up with your fitness minutes from Monday- Saturday and post it on Sunday. The person with the most fitness minutes wins and gets to put the fun banner on their blog for the week!  Let me know if you want in...and keep up with your minutes this week!

3 comments:

  1. ooo sounds like fun!!! Maybe it will make sure that I stay committed to what goals I have set for myself! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ~ she smoked me! I'm on it this week!!!

    Awesome ~ more competition!! Join us B.H.

    Keep focused!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I always love seeing your workouts for the week. :)

    ReplyDelete