Sunday, August 21, 2011

Weigh In and Workout Summary

Today's Weight: 194.5
Last Week's Weight: 195.5
Change: -1
Previous Low Weight: 190
Lbs from Short Term Goal: 19.5

Weight Refection: 
One pound down is BIG for me! I was thrilled with this.
 
Workout Summary:

Monday: Total 45
Spin Class 35 min
Upper Body Strength 10 mins

Tuesday: Total 110 mins
25 mins Treadmill
25 mins Elliptical
60 min Zumba Class

Wednesday: Total 0
 Rest Day

Thursday: Total 60 mins
60 mins Zumba

Friday:Total 30 mins
30 Min Treadmill

Saturday:Rest Day

Weekly Total: 4 hrs 5mins   (245  mins)

 Work Out Reflection
I took an extra Rest Day on Wednesday. I was feeling very fatigued and my arm was VERY sore from the tetanus shot on Tuesday. My plan was to make up the workout on Saturday at a fitness studio near my house. I had a free zumba class coupon, but when I got there Saturday morning they told me the instructor was out of town (I had just looked online for the class, but did not call). I didn't want to drive to town to go to my gym...and had a busy day. I should have done something, but chose not to. My goal this week was 45 mins of activity 5 days. Because of the extra rest day...and having to leave the gym a bit early on Friday I didn't make this goal, but I still have a very active week.

Work Out Goals for This Week:
I will be out of town two days this coming week, but I still want to stay active. I am sad that I will be missing Zumba class on Tuesday. My goals this week are at least 30 mins of activity 5 days and try to hit the Zumba class at the studio near my house on Saturday morning (call first).

8 comments:

  1. Great job this week--and another pound gone, congrats!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome week to me! Congrats on moving down another pound. :) You are quite the exerciser!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for another pound down! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on you another great week another pound gone.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I know you have mentioned in the past the you lose weight slowly, so the pound is GREAT! AND you've been losing a lot quicker lately it seems! Yay you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the one pound!!! I lose slowly, so I know how exciting losing an entire pound is! :)

    Great job on all of the exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jessica :) Keep up the great work with your workout goals! Thanks for stopping by blog as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every pound counts! WAy to go!

    ReplyDelete