Thursday, August 11, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. Tomorrow my best friend (and my Maid of Honor)  is getting MARRIED! It will be a small simple wedding...(she called me last Friday to tell me the wedding would be tomorrow!) Tonight I am making our bouquets :) I am so excited for her!  I am taking off work tomorrow and we are having a girl's afternoon! FUN!
A picture of us from my Wedding!

2.  Today has been CRAZY! I walked out of my house this morning with my lunch box on the table!!! It contained my breakfast and lunch! I stopped at McDonalds and got a fruit and yogurt parfait minus the granola....and hoping to meet a friend for lunch. The craziest part....I remembered that I had forgotten to pack a fork, went back in the house...grabbed a fork, put it in my purse...and then when I was 15 mins on my way to work realized I didn't have my lunch box. Sheesh....I am crazy!

3.  They are starting a second ZUMBA class tonight at the gym....it is at 6:15 so will get me home a bit earlier than the Tuesday classes (but I am going to keep going to them, too!) The instructor used to dance on Soul Train!...hope I can keep up!

3 comments:

  1. Hope the wedding was grand - small, large - it does not matter - just being happy for your friend is what counts. Had a good chuckle over the fork/lunch incident. I so want to take a ZUMBA class - tempted to get the CD because it is hard to chuckle single Mom & exercise classes.

    Staying MOtiaved MO

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny that you remembered the fork but not the lunch! I bet you had a great, healthy day even without your packed food. Have a great time at the wedding! You two are so lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so do stuff like that!! Make me crazy too!

    Hope you had a great time with your friend ~ Enjoy the wedding!

    Keep focused!

    ReplyDelete